With effect from 19th November 2022, our admission rates will change.
ENHANCED HOUSE RULES FOR SAFE MANAGEMENT MEASURES
- Due to limited capacity, please keep the maximum number of accompanying adults to child at 3:1
- DreamUs TYS Pte. Ltd. encourages responsible play and reserves the right to remove noncompliant customers from the play park without refund for the safety and wellbeing of all
- All previous house rules remain applicable. Read them below
- DreamUs Edutainment Pte. Ltd. is not responsible for any injuries caused by improper manner of play
PLAY PARK HOUSE RULES
- All children must be in good health before entering the park. The management reserves the right to refuse or remove entry to anyone who appears to be unwell.
- No exchanging of adults is allowed at any point of time. Any additional adult will be charged at $8.00.
- Re-entry is allowed for all guests.
- Grip socks must always be worn in the premises.
- Strictly no outside food and drinks are allowed in the premises.
- DreamUs TYS Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to use images/videos captured onsite in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive, for professional and marketing purposes.
- Damages caused through bad, unruly behaviour or misuse of the facilities will be charged to the guests.
- All staff have the right to be treated with respect. Any hurtful comments or gestures will not be tolerated.
- For your safety, all rides within this facility are for individual purposes only. Parents or guardians are strictly not to ride or use the equipment with your child as one where specified.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for supervising their children at all times. Children and adults, use our facility at your own risk. DreamUs TYS Pte. Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any injuries, accidents and/or loss of property.
- DreamUs TYS Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to alter our operations hours, shorten and/or halt playtime or revise the rules and regulations whenever necessary and without prior notice.